Sunday, September 19, 2010

Pictures of the finished recipes

Mixed Berry Blintzes
The recipe is below.

Spent all morning putting together the Mixed Berry Blintzes I found the recipe for. There is a reason why restaurants like IHOP are famous for these tasty treats. It is because it takes so long to make them. I had a few mishaps but when finished the family enjoyed them. Here is my not so pretty picture of the final product.







Noodle Kugle
Recipe below

I'm not a fan of rasins,  so I checked around and found that basically noodle kugle can be made with any kinds of fruit. So I made it with 1/2 cup raspberries and 1/2 pineapples.

This dish is a lot sweeter with these fruits and tasted pretty good, but I'm still not sure I'm into the noodles with the fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here: