Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Recipe: Yorkshire Pudding


Yorkshire Pudding
Yorkshire Pudding was one of those things I heard so much about but I never knew what was, so I decided to make it just to see what the big deal was. I found several recipes, which were all really exactly the same. There didn't seem to be any variation to the recipe and I cooked it up on Sunday afternoon. So here you have it. The name sounds very elegant and it will make a nice addition to a special meal.


Ingredients:
2 eggs
1 cup of milk
1 cup of all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon of salt
1 cup melted butter, or substitute drippings from beef

Directions:
Preheat your oven to 450˙.

Beat the eggs with a whisk with milk flour, and salt. Cover the batter with a towel and let it rest for a while to become bubbly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here: