Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sorry Behind of the Posts

It was my birthday this weekend so I didn't get a chance to do much in the way of cooking. I did however get a new camera and will be posting a bunch of new pictures. This camera is just one I wanted to carry around to take with me wherever. It is a Cannon A1000 IS. I'll be getting those up in a few minutes.

We're going to be cooking this week so look for new recipes. I'm working on some heart healthy recipes. I was on the American Heart Association site and decided to take their 2-week challenge. Unfortunately I didn't see the 2-week challenge menu selection on the site so I made one up. I'm hoping to use a few of their recipes with my own little taste changes. It'll be fun to see what I come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here: